How to use Instagram stories for Marketing|Instagram Marketing tips
So today I’m gonna tell you how to use Instagram stories for making your business more big more efficient. I personally love Instagram stories. To be honest I love Instagram Stories more than the Instagram feed. I think it’s such a good way to connect with my audience and its a great way for me to connect with the people that I aspire to be like.
Showing people the things behind your business through your Instagram stories is such a good way to build a good trust factor with your audience. But these strategies are also really good if you are an influencer, a personal brand or really just trying to achieve any type of connection with the audience.
So Instagram stores are such a powerful tool for you to use in your business. I firmly believe that raw thing behind the scene of content is one of the fastest way to rich your audience, customers and clients to fell in love with you and what you do. I myself love to see what day to day lives of people that I admire and I am sure that your audience will love seeing the same things for you.
So as the title says how to use Instagram stories for marketing or business. So here are the strategies which I use personally.
- You need to share every day at least 4 to 6 Instagram stories for engaging more customers, clients. Share what is going on your mind anytime but it must be relevant to the business. And by sharing what’s on your mind allows your audience to share your expertise in a way that it is not only live but it’s so raw and authentic.
- I also love to use Instagram lives as a marketing strategy. Some days I just Jump on and feel free to hang with my audiences like basically just chilling them and sharing my thoughts just as I would if I am having a client or a friend in front of me.
- People love to see behind the scenes of your day like they want to know more and more about you. As everyone knows people are very nosy. So don’t be afraid to show all areas of your life whether you have got a business or a brand. Show people what you are doing even what you are eating. It all adds content to your personal brand and helps to set the environment of the story that is you. When you are considering using Instagram stories for your business as I said that behind the scene footage is like gold.
- Another great way to use Instagram stories is to show the curation process. Like if you are taking a picture for your feed show your audience how that image is going to be (means like a movie trailer). If you are developing a product for your business then take your audience along the rife how that product actually came into fruition.
- And another great way if you want to really creative and you have got a brand and you want to do a launch or you want to show off any product then you can create an editing stark and put it into your Instagram story. You can use any editing software to do that just change the aspect ratio of your editing software to match that of your file, create a video with a beautiful background, moving text or whatever it is. Save it to your phone and then upload it to your story.
So there are some few tips on how you can create Instagram stories for your business or for your personal brand. Get creative, honestly, Instagram stories are the best and the best thing about them is it does not have to be perfect with any means. Show the way you are being authentic, be funny, be spontaneous. Whatever makes you unique do that and let your audience into that via your Instagram stories.
Hope you like this tips. Comment down below which one is your favourite and which one you are going to try out first.
Thank you for reading! If you have any questions regarding this please let me know in the comments below.