The Traffic Travis|Free SEO Software|Best SEO Management Tool
Traffic Travis is a software designed to help online businesses boost their website traffic or increase web site traffic. It is an all-in-one tool for search engine optimization, pay-per-click monitoring and general market research.
Want to Beat Your Competition? Use Traffic Travis
I used to be confused as to why my competitors ranked better than me. I didn’t know where they got their backlinks from, so I spent weeks trying to find amazing, relevant backlinks. It didn’t work. Then I learned the secret to SEO: if you can’t beat ’em, join ’em. Traffic Travis lets you spy on your competitors, and figure out what their backlinks are. You can then go and take those backlinks for yourself! When I learned this, SEO suddenly made sense.
Uncover the Reasons WHY Your Website Isn’t Ranking
You might be thinking this now: if I simply copy the backlinks my competitors have, how will I get an edge and rise up above them in Google? That is a good question, and I’ll tell you how: on-site optimization! Traffic Travis will do an SEO website audit and tell you what fixes you need to make. One of my websites got a “C” ranking initially, and after fixing all of the problems it had, it got an “A+” ranking with Traffic Travis!
Don’t Know Which Keywords to Target?
Have you ever noticed that some keywords seem easier to rank for than others? That is because some are harder than others. If you pick an easy keyword, you can rank quickly, and make money faster. If you pick a hard keyword, it could take you months before you see a return. Don’t know how to pick them? Then pick up Traffic Travis. This is one of the best search engine optimization tools. It has a keyword research tool that tells you how easy a keyword is before you invest months of time/money into ranking for it. The included rank-tracking software makes it easy to monitor your rankings for each keyword too.
Be Warned: the Free Version Has Limitations
Traffic Travis has two versions: the free version, and the professional version. The free version has several limitations but you can get free web traffic. The free version only lets you see 100 of your competitors’ backlinks. To do the strategy I discussed earlier in this review, you need to see all of their backlinks, which only the professional version shows. The professional version also lets you track the rankings of unlimited websites (including your competitors’) and it gives you more accurate keyword difficulty readings. If you are serious about SEO, the free version isn’t enough. You need the professional version.
The premium version has no limitations and is much more powerful. Here is what separates it from the free version:
- An unlimited number of projects.
- More keyword research results, plus more detailed data.
- More detailed analysis of SEO competition. Easily see how hard it will be to rank for any keyword.
- Ability to compare backlinks among multiple websites at once.
- A new, more powerful Adwords analysis tool.
- Ability to search for domain availability for multiple keywords simultaneously.
- No data caps on API calls.
- White label branding of reports.
How Novice users benefit from Traffic Travis:
- Provides a page analysis tool which examines the important on-page SEO parts of a page and returns an SEO “score” for the page, as well as suggestions for improving the page from an SEO perspective.
- Shows where your site is ranking in the search engines for your important keywords, so you can see at a glance rather than trawling through pages of search engine listings. Traffic Travis will even keep track of your previous positions so you can see whether your site is moving up or down over time.
- See who is linking to you. Traffic Travis finds your backlinks and displays important information about them including their source and the anchor texts used.
- See who is linking to your competitors! Traffic Travis can find their backlinks and display important information about them too. This lets you see where they are focusing their backlinking efforts.
- All tools are found in one piece of software, so it’s no longer necessary to find and visit a multitude of websites to analyze a website.
What more experienced users will be able to do:
- Takes the tedium out of tasks like finding search engine positions, finding backlinks, analyzing keyword density etc. Most experienced users will have found these tools available online on various websites, but Traffic Travis brings these tools and others to the desktop, which saves time hopping around.
- The ability to store and analyze historical data shows you the bigger trends in a market over time. Is your competitor’s site going up or down in the search rankings? Do these keywords have a high turnover of PPC advertisers, indicating that they might not be very profitable? Which words are your competitors consistently bidding on, and which ones do they drop occasionally?
- Provides advanced statistics, such as tracking the IP addresses of the backlinks coming into your site (advanced users will be interested in this, as they will want their backlinks to come from a variety of IP addresses). It pools these statistics into one screen so that users can easily see and compare them.
- Powerful PPC research tools. When you’re paying for your traffic you want to be sure that your campaigns are going to be profitable. Traffic Travis gives you an extremely comprehensive range of data to thoroughly examine a market. Using a keyword list you can see which sites are bidding on certain keywords; whether they continue to bid on these keywords over time; the movement of ads in the search engines over time; an analysis of keywords to see which words attract consistent, stable competition.
- Project graphs and reports that SEO and PPC professionals can either print or email to their clients.
The key benefit for more experienced users is providing a one-stop-shop for search engine optimization, rather than relying on multiple tools on multiple websites. Being able to easily cross-reference information is also a very important benefit and allows users to save a considerable amount of time when researching their market and competitors. The PPC tools are so comprehensive and useful that they could easily be released as a separate product (in fact there are already products on the market retailing for up to USD$200).
Traffic Travis Will Revolutionize Your SEO Strategy
If you want to take your SEO to the next level, I highly recommend Traffic Travis Professional. Here is what you get when you buy it:
- A backlink analyzer tool.
- An onsite SEO audit tool.
- An advanced keyword competition analyzer tool.
- The ability to track the rankings for unlimited websites.
- BONUS PPC keyword analyzer tool. (See what PPC keywords your competitors are targeting!)
- Plus lots of other awesome features.
But act fast! For a limited time, you can get Traffic Travis for just $1 for seven days. This offer is set to expire soon, so get it now. As an additional bonus, if you buy it through my affiliate link, I’m going to throw in five free video training series to super-charge your profits:
- How to Profit Wildly from Your Own SEO Business
- Secrets of a Link Building Genius
- Offline Traffic Millionaire Secrets
- Driving Floods of Repeat Sales with Email Marketing
- How to Get High Search Engine Rankings, from Beginner to Advanced
These videos have been created by some of the biggest internet marketers in the world (Mark Ling, Russel Brunson, Duncan Carver and Marc Lindsay). To get them now while they are still available, for just $1, sign up now:
Related: The Best WordPress SEO plugin 2020