Social Media Marketing in 2019
Now, social media marketing (SMM) is rapidly growing. In 2019 brands, companies, business is coming to the social media platforms and building their particular sales or marketing.
Points to grow up your business or company/Building your brand are as follows-
- So the first point I always say that Content is the king in Digital Marketing. I write my blogs on my website(thearijit.com- all about digital marketing) so I think I write quite good blogs and have quite good content on my website. That’s why I get visitors and searches of my website.
- If my website was not good or if I do not provide good knowledge about digital marketing then I think people will not visit my website. So like this, the content anyone provides should be unique and easy to read and understand and that’s it.
- The second point is that people are now coming to social media because it is so cool and amazing. I hardly think people now watch TV and all. People are spending more time on social media platforms that TV or radios. Now people are spending most of the times on social media platforms like Youtube, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat and OTT networks like Amazon Prime, Netflix, holster etc.
- Studies show that in the coming future people will watch more Youtube than Television. So I think marketers must move to Youtube for growing their business. So start making a youtube channel and be a Youtuber.
- The fourth point is What’s app ads. I think Whatsapp is becoming a big network and the news I heard that there will be ads running on Whatsapp too. So the next big thing should be Whatsapp marketing, people will move to Whatsapp marketing in 2019.
- The fifth point I think is Instagram. Instagram is going ahead of Facebook because Facebook is showing more ads than Instagram. I think Facebook is very good for running ads as a marketer but it is not as good as a consumer.
- The sixth point is to run with exclusive topics and things. This year in 2019 the cricket world cup will take place and people will post-marketing content relevant to the cricket world cup. So if you can build a strategy with trending things it will be very useful.
If you have any questions regarding SMM ask me in the comments